Know your coverWe are dedicated to providing our Suttons Auto Protection Plan members with the cover that they have purchased. However, there are differences to the cover provided for those purchases before 1st July 2019, from those who purchased on or after 1st July 2019. If you are unsure of your cover, please review your documentation or contact the dealership that supplied your membership.
National Roadside Assist
Do you need assistance?The National Roadside Assist team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be contacted via their app, phone or website:
What is Suttons Auto Protection Plan?The Suttons Auto Protection Plan provides you with added protection AFTER the Dealership's Statutory Warranty has expired and helps protect the value of your Vehicle through consistent, regular servicing. Suttons will provide Fixed Price Servicing, setting the price for the minimum service schedule required to maintain this automotive protection plan.
- Quality repairs are performed by qualified technicians with the latest technology and equipment.
- You are dealing with a reputable dealership Group that you know and can trust.
- Customer satisfaction is the aim of the Suttons Auto Protection Plan.
- Easy to claim — simply call a Suttons service centre.
- At claim time, you have the reassurance that is provided by our determination to retain you as a client when you next purchase a car.